Prisminvest SA (the “Company”) is a company registered in Switzerland and regulated as an Asset Manager by the Swiss Financial Markets Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
The type of personal data we may collect
The Company may hold personal data about you that we obtained from you and/or business partners as well as other individuals in the context of our business relationships. We also collect data from users when operating on our website, including the collection of cookies, or from publicly available sources such as business registers or online information sites. Personal data provided may include names, residential addresses, e-mails addresses, nationality, places of birth, identification documents for you and/or people and/or beneficial owners of your company as well as bank accounts details and investment information.
The Company will only collect personal data where it is necessary:
- to provide a service to you when you are an investor or intend to subscribe in one of the funds for which we are acting as a manager or advisor
- for you to provide a service to the Company
- to keep you informed of our products and services when requested, for example by sending you the newsletters on products you are invested in
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including money laundering regulation
The sharing of your personal data
The Company will take reasonable measures to ensure that your personal data is only accessible by those who need the appropriate information for the purposes set out above.
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties in the usual course of business in order to ensure the correct execution of our mandate or for regulatory or compliance reasons. In this respect, we may share your personal data with IT service providers, fund administrators, bank counterparties, auditors or regulators. Some of these counterparties are located in the European Union.
In any case, we respect all legal requirements pertaining to the funds industry and the management or advisory services sector.
The data storage
The Company outsourced the storage of its electronic data (IT systems), including your personal data, to a Swiss provider of managed hosting solutions. The contractual relationship complies with the best practices recommended by FINMA relating to outsourcing (including confidentiality and high security standards). The provider has to follow strict confidentiality standards, is certified by auditors and publishes an ISAE 3402 Type II report on a regular basis.
Retention of personal data
The Company will keep your personal data as long as necessary and/or required by laws and regulations. We conduct a review every three years to determine if the data is a still required.
You have rights under the Data Protection Legislation in relation to our processing of your personal data depending on your relationship with us, the information you have shared with us and the Company’s legal and regulatory obligations. Generally, you have the right:
- to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- to request a rectification of your personal data
- to request erasure of your personal data under certain circumstances
- to restrict our processing or use of personal data
- to withdraw any consent given to the processing of your data (to unsubscribe from our mailing list for example by sending an email to ir(at)prisminvest.ch)
Change of this policy